Friday, October 17, 2014

Fisher-Price Adventure People Killers!

 ADVENTURE PEOPLE KILLERS

 JASON VOORHEES

 VOORHEES VICTIM

 FREDDY KRUEGER

 KRUEGER VICTIM

 MICHAEL MYERS

 MYERS VICTIM

 LEATHERFACE

LEATHERFACE VICTIM

It's a BLAST FROM THE PAST with the Fisher-Price adventure people. Some of you might remember these from your childhood but probably don't remember them being so bloody gory. That is my fault, this mash-up just popped into my brain one afternoon and I just had to make them. It is a literally my youth mashed together with toys I have played with as a kid and my love of the horror movies from teen years.

I also chopped up some Backgrounds from "Scoody-doo: Mystery Incorporated" and put them in the illustration to make my drawings look better since My BG skills are lacking. And before anybody asks, they are done entirely in Photoshop and are not real custom figures.

Enjoy!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Really Phil, you have an incredible imagination, drawing and photoshop skills! Crazy.

Tracy 1117 said...

If there was a way to do this as actual figures, you'd make a killing!

Unknown said...

So these are not real?! Why is this not a thing?! I saw one pic out of the bunch and came searching to buy. lol :)

Jonathan said...

Insanely cool. Talking about breathing new life into something old. Very creative sir. Thank you.

Unknown said...

if you made these i would buy all of them right now.

grendelpaul said...

these are fantastic. glad i stumbled across them.